Rock of Ages at The Venetian
Rock of Ages – Vegas’ Best Party! A worldwide smash hit featuring 28 memorable ‘80s rock anthems, big hair, big bands..
Classic Cheap Vegas Shows on the Strip
Just because they’re in the center of the action on the Strip doesn’t mean that they’re out of our price range.
Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity
Cirque’s most sensual show covers the history of sexuality in ways you and I can only dream of…
The Strip’s most mysterious show is also one of its most affordable. Now THAT’S a mystery, Cheapos.
Classic Cheap Vegas Shows on the Strip
Typically, the latest and greatest new shows with touring headliners and limited time only productions are not going to feature the cheap promotions that some of the classic shows offer. Luckily, there are enough classic cheap Las Vegas show tickets on the Strip to make it easy to find something that will tickle your fancy.
- Sirens of TI: Located right on the Strip outside of TI – Treasure Island, this FREE show will truly entertain. A much more sultry and seductive production compared to the former swashbuckling pirate show.
- Criss Angel Believe: This Luxor magic show goes above and beyond what you expect from most traditional magic shows. Famous for his “Mindfreak” TV show, “Believe” with Criss Angel takes things to a whole new level live.
- Absinthe: This Las Vegas show at Caesars Palace is as vulgar as it dazzling. Absinthe combines humor of late-night stand-up shows with the acrobatics of a Cirque show and the sexuality of a Vegas topless revue. If you can’t decide which type of Vegas show to see, choose Absinthe and you get three classic Vegas shows combined into one.
When you’re in the Entertainment Capital of the World, you better see a Las Vegas show. From variety shows to stand-up comedy to the Cirque productions, there is a cheap Las Vegas shows for every taste. When budgeting a Las Vegas trip, cheap Las Vegas show tickets are a huge money saver. Casino Boy works to find the best discounts on Las Vegas show tickets! Use the Las Vegas promo codes in Casino Boy’s list of favorite Las Vegas shows below to get the best discounts and deals on cheap Las Vegas show tickets!
Travelers come to Las Vegas to be entertained, and there’s nothing more fun than a Las Vegas show. Las Vegas earned the title of Entertainment Capital of the World because there truly is something for everyone. Whether it’s a Broadway sensation, a risque adult revue or one of the many underrated cheap Vegas shows, patrons have many options.
From witty comedians to sexy burlesque to astounding Cirque du Soleil, the variety of cheap shows in Vegas is enormous. Besides resident shows, touring musicians and Broadway musicals always stop in Las Vegas. It’s impossible to see everything, but with so many cheap Las Vegas show tickets, Casino Boy is sure going to try!
Don’t feel too overwhelmed by all the options, chances are there is an amazing show inside or close to any Las Vegas Hotel. With so many shows to see, each trip to Las Vegas is differnt from the last.Many Cheap shows in Las Vegas are world famous and will leave guests on the edge of their seats.
Browse through Cheapo Vegas and check out our compare tables and Cheapo Vegas promo codes for the Casino Boy scoop on all the best cheap shows, restaurants and things to do in Vegas. Book early to get the best deals as shows can sell out, especially over holidays and weekends.
Here are a few cheap Vegas shows of the adult variety.
- Bite: Located in the Stratosphere, this seductive vampire-themed adult show is away from the main action enough to commonly offer great promotions that make this one of the best cheap Las Vegas shows for adults.
- X Burlesque: Although not the show the Flamingo Hotel Vegas is most known for, this entertaining topless show is featured in a cozy smaller theater that ranks it up there with the best modernized burlesque cheap shows in Las Vegas.
- American Storm: For all of the bachelorette party groups out there, this Planet Hollywood show claims to be “America’s Hottest Male Revue.” To be honest, Casino Boy can’t comment on that claim one way or the other, but we do know that the prices are pretty fair if eight-packs and rippling muscles are your cup of tea.
- Australia’s Thunder from Down Under: In case America’s men aren’t hot enough for you, the Excalibur offers this rendition from Australia. Extra travel expenses begone; “Thunder” definitely still qualifies as one of the cheap shows in Vegas.