Pink taco? I don’t get it. Looks like chicken to me.
A Quick Look
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Hours: Mon. – Thurs. 9am – 10pm, Fri. 9am – 2am, Sat. 7am -2am, Sun. 7am – 10pm
Pink Taco Vegas sounds extremely appealing and not vulgar at all, right? Actually, The Pink Taco Las Vegas is a great spot in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino for a fun happy hour. Awesome drink specials and half-off appetizers are well worth it at this festive Mexican Cantina. The namesake “Pink Tacos” are house favorites for more reasons than one, and the fun, energetic atmosphere fits in perfectly with the rock-n-roll feel of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
- The Pink Taco Mexican restaurant Las Vegas features loud heart-pumping music creating a fun and energetic atmosphere.
- “Low-Ride-Er” – The Pink Taco Vegas is decorated with authentic folk-art and low-rider bicycles.
- The Pink Taco Las Vegas has great “Cinco de Taco” specials on the fifth of every month.
The Pink Taco Las Vegas is adorned with authentic Mexican folk-art and funky finds like low-rider bicycles and Mexican craft-work. Loud music is pumped into this energetic California infused Mexican food joint creating an exciting and lively environment, ideal for drinking Margaritas with some friends. So strap on your sombrero and head over to the Pink Tacos Vegas. Aye, Aye, Aye!
Why We Dine:
The Pink Taco Las Vegas may not be the classiest Mexican joint in Vegas, but the food is alright and the happy hour deals are awesome. Plus, it’s a fun place to sit around and guzzle some Pomegranate Margs.
- Happy Hour: Happy hour is a great thing no matter where you go and since we are big Cheapos, we can’t afford to eat at any other time. Lucky for us, the happy hour menu at Pink Taco Las Vegas includes half-off appetizers and two for one beers. Can’t go wrong with that.
- Healthy Options: Hey, even we like to watch out girlish figures from time to time, so it’s nice that Pink Taco Mexican restaurant Las Vegas has a few items on the menu that won’t clog our arteries and leave us feeling like a giant blobfish. Have you seen one of those things? Not attractive.
- Cool Art: We may not be your typical snooty art show-goers but we can still appreciate some cool stuff on the walls. The authentic Mexican folk art in Pink Taco Las Vegas is the only authentic thing in the place. It’s name is the Pink Taco, what did you expect?
The chips and salsa at Pink Taco Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas are awesome and they keep ’em coming. Great for us major Cheapos who can’t afford a real meal. Order a couple Margaritas and scarf down chips and salsa all night at Pink Taco Vegas.
- Panuchos (Pink Tacos): It’s usually a safe bet to order the item the entire restaurant is named after. Duh. This is definitely the case at Pink Taco Las Vegas. These grilled chicken tacos are excellent and not horribly over priced.
- Appetizer Platter: If you can’t decide which yummy appetizer you want at Pink Taco Las Vegas, do it like a true Cheapo and order a sample platter of them all.
Is it Worth It?
If you can hit it during happy hour, it’s definitely worth it. Otherwise try someplace else.
Pink Taco Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Catering Services
- Healthy Options
- Happy Hour