The best music venue in Vegas? Wonder if the Beach Boys ever played here.
A Quick Look
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Type: Music Venue
- Dress: Don’t look like a slouch, there are celebrities around.
- Casino Boy’s Rating: 3.5
The Joint Las Vegas is the top spot for live music in Las Vegas. Winning countless awards including “Best Concert Venue” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, “No. 1 Hottest Club In America” by Billboard Magazine, and “Best Live Music Venue” by AOL City’s Best 2010, this is a Vegas nightlife destination you don’t want to miss. You have to see it for yourself, so keep an eye out for your favorite artists playing at The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas.
- The Joint Vegas is the original Las Vegas music venue. Well at least the old Joint was, but it’s since been remodeled.
- The Joint Nightclub Las Vegas features a luxury VIP level for all you big-timers out there.
- There is a full service bar on each level of The Joint Las Vegas. Nothing better than a few drinks with a side of Motley Crue.
The Joint Las Vegas is a world-class music venue and nightclub that seats 4,000 people. It somehow manages to keep a level of intimacy and appeal in this large music venue. A great stage, epic sound system, and plenty of bar space set The Joint Las Vegas apart from other Sin City venues. Complete with luxury suites and a VIP level, a show at The Joint Vegas is one you’ll never forget. (Well, depending on how many drinks you have.)
Why We Go:
The old Joint was the original music venue of Las Vegas, which makes the Joint Vegas an absolute must for music lovers visiting Sin City.
- Decent Drink Prices: The drink prices at The Joint Las Vegas are pretty reasonable. They’re not cheap or anything, but you won’t be killed by a massive bar tab at the end of the night, either.
- Comfortable Venue: The Joint Vegas isn’t a super small venue but it’s not overly huge with a 4,000 person max occupancy.
- Bottle Service: Bottle service while watching your favorite band at The Joint Nightclub Las Vegas is a great way to spend a night. Too bad us Cheapos can’t afford it, but maybe if we look pathetic someone will take pity on us.
Make sure to figure out how you are going to get home from a show at The Joint Vegas because the taxi situation is hell after a concert.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do Wear Comfy Shoes Ladies: We all know you want to look smokin’ hot for your man, but there is a HUGE dance floor at The Joint Vegas. Heels are great, but not when you want to shake it.
- Do Drink Lots of Water Beforehand: It’s a shocker but to buy water at The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, you are looking at $15 or so. Not a typo! We suggest taking more shots instead, it just makes sense.
- Don’t Worry If You Only Have General Admission Tickets: There isn’t a bad spot in the house at The Joint Vegas so don’t stress.
- Don’t Wait To Buy Your Tickets: Shows at The Joint Las Vegas do sell out so make sure to get yours in advance. Don’t miss an opportunity to see you favorite band in this incredible venue.
Is it Worth It?
Yeah it’s worth it for sure! It’s a classic Vegas music venue at a good price. Duh.
The Joint Las Vegas Amenities
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access