Mmm Mmm. Olive it here at Olives! Get it? Olives, like I love…errr nevermind.
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Italian & Pizza
- Hours: Everyday 11am- 2:45pm & 5pm- 10:30pm
Todd English’s Olives at Bellagio Las Vegas is a contemporary Mediterranean restaurant on the Strip with a view of the Bellagio Fountain. The hearty meal you’ll get at Olives Las Vegas will take a small chunk out of your wallet. You’ll leave full, but not full of regrets, because the meal, views and service are actually pretty great.
- Todd English’s Olives Las Vegas offers indoor and outdoor patio seating, both with views of Lake Bellagio.
- Olives at Bellagio has an extensive collection of wines from around the world and sommeliers to recommend them.
- Olives Las Vegas makes all of their pastas in house from scratch. You can taste the difference!
Olives at Bellagio Las Vegas is a contemporary restaurant on the Strip that many people have made a vacation destination. With one of the best patios in Vegas, overlooking Lake Bellagio, Olives Las Vegas is a popular restaurant that fills up quickly. The dimly lit and contemporary inside creates a romantic and classy vibe for diners, but the patio is more upbeat and talking over the fountains and music can get loud. The prompt service both inside and out makes for a relaxing meal that you also don’t have to wait all day for.
Why We Dine:
Great views, filling pastas, and pleasant atmosphere give Olives Las Vegas a good name on the Vegas Strip.
- House-made Pastas and Flat Breads: Not everything about Olives Las Vegas’ Mediterranean cuisine is contemporary. The house-made pastas and flat breads feel like old school Italy, hearty and filling to the last bite. Like many Italian pastas though, it’s so filling you might not even get to the last bite.
- Best Seats in the House: The patio on Bellagio Lake has one of the best views of the Ballagio Fountains. You sit so close that you can almost feel the mist touching you, well, hopefully it’s not just summer sweat. You can also see the water show from a seat inside when the patio fills up or the days are too cold. Either way, unless you have a fear of fountains you’ll enjoy the view at Olives at Bellagio Las Vegas.
- Special Events: Olives at Bellagio Las Vegas accommodates large groups for showers and parties, small groups for birthdays and special nights for occasions such as anniversaries. The waitstaff is good about making a special occasion memorable, and while a very memorable part may be the ongoing credit card debt your night helps you accumulate, the food, views, and service are worth celebrating here. Any party of 10 or more has to be made by phone.
If you decide to make a reservation in advance at Todd English’s Olives at Bellagio Las Vegas, which you should, you can put in a request to sit on the patio or with a fountain view, but they won’t guarantee you a spot in either place. Olives Las Vegas will make a note of what you want, but patio seating especially is first come first serve. You might get lucky, you might not. Hey, that’s Vegas!
- Butternut Squash Tortelli: Todd English’s Olives Las Vegas has a tortelli so rich you meat lovers won’t even care that’s it’s vegetarian. This homemade pasta has barely gotten any bad reviews.
- Going for Dinner: While both menus contain the homemade pastas and flat bread, these items only $1-$5 more at dinner but the portions are much larger. You’re not only getting more value for your dollar, but the atmosphere is better too. Seeing the Bellagio Fountain from inside of Olives Las Vegas or sitting on the patio is better at night, so make sure to make your reservation and request your seat.
Is it Worth It?
The view and food make spending a little more on your meal worth it.
Todd English’s Olives Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Wine Specialist
- Wheelchair Access
- Valet Parking
- Gift Certificates
- Outdoor Heating