Hey, I just saw that table of people get kicked out of the club!
A Quick Look
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
3667 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: 24 hours a day
Planet Dailies Vegas is the perfect place for you to feast after a long night of dancing, gambling, or trying to put your kids to sleep! (Ew to the last one.) Guests can enjoy diner-inspired meals anytime during the day.
- Although Planet Dailies Diner Las Vegas calls itself “The Ultimate Coffee Shop,” they only serve regular coffee. Really, guys?
- The menu at Planet Dailies Vegas allows customers to chose from over 200 options, 24 hours a day!
- Huge TVs are everywhere at Planet Dailies Vegas. You can catch up on a game or watch some news – whatever floats your boat.
Planet Dailies at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas offers guests a wide range of food inside their book-like menus. You can order your favorite diner meal or try a tasty omelet. The decor at Planet Dailies Vegas is a bit futuristic and high-tech with their unique light fixtures, flat screen TVs, and those curved, half-moon booths. Although Planet Dailies Las Vegas looks modern, it stills captures that retro diner vibe.
Why We Dine:
Food at Planet Dailies Vegas may not be famous or prepared by a famous chef, but it’s still a pretty good deal. Who needs fancy food you can’t even pronounce after a night of drinking anyways?
- 24 hours: You can scarf down a plate of food at any hour at Planet Dailies Diner Las Vegas. How can you resist the smell of deep fried french fries when you’re starving at 4am?
- Breakfast: Well, depending on who you talk to, the breakfast is quite tasty! The extensive breakfast menu offers caramelized apple and walnut pancake dishes, lobster and asparagus eggs Benedict, and some healthy options too.
- Affordable: Planet Dailies Las Vegas is definitely one of the more affordable dining options on the Las Vegas Strip. It can still be pricey depending on what you order, but be on the lookout for their Vegas coupons.
Planet Dailies Vegas is known to serve up some amazing french toast. Beware! It’s known to be overly sweet and almost dessert-like.
- Sharing: When starving, most of us will order according to how loud our stomachs are rumbling. However, sharing is caring at Planet Dailies Diner Las Vegas because the portion sizes are huge! You don’t want to over-stuff yourself with too much food, so split a plate with a friend if you aren’t too hungry.
- Have an Open Mind: Although the menu at Planet Dailies Las Vegas is known for breakfast and diner-style meals, they do offer other dining options. Just don’t expect that bowl of seafood congee and plate of pad thai to be very authentic.
Is it Worth It?
You get what you pay for! Don’t expect a lavish meal if you’re going cheap.
Planet Dailies Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Kid Friendly
- Premier Location
- Wheelchair Access
- Sunday Brunch
- Take-Out Available
- Healthy Options